I stayed here for a week in December before a Carribbean cruise. We thought the hotel was excellent value for what we paid, breakfast was delicious, particularly the fresh fruit and we really appreciated the 24 hour free tea and coffee and the amazingly free computer with internet access in the lobby. The manager we met at the front desk was super helpful, I think his name was BO, sorry if this is wrong. The location isn't great so you will need a car, but then you need a car almost everywhere in America from what I can see-we live in a small town in Ireland where you can walk everywhere from everywhere! Also, there is no restaurant on site although there is a microwave in the lobby where I saw families eating in the evenings. The rooms are on the small side from my experience of being in Florida a few times previously and our room did not have a mini fridge but theses were minor issues for us as we were treated so well you don't notice these little inconveniences so much. I am a running fanatic and the area around the hotel wasn't great for that-just traffic-so a gym is vital for me when I travel- the fitness room is compact but everything works and is spotlessly clean so I was very happy with that. Overall, we were very pleased. We have stayed at more expensive hotels with more stars and been less pleased so I really rate this hotel. Oh, and the parking was free as well. Brilliant!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you for your interest in the HAMPTON INN - CYPRESS CREEK! We are located approximately 15 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Take I-95 to exit 33 and head east two lights. We are on the right (south) side of the road. The hotel is 1 mile south of Atlantic Blvd in Pompano Beach and three miles from Executive Airport (FXE). As always: Free parking for our registered overnight guests. Free coffee and tea located in our lobby 24 hours daily. Free wireless internet access. Free Breakfast buffet with hot and cold selections available daily from 6a-10a. Guest rooms offer complimentary toiletries, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron/ironing board. Fitness room on property on the second floor. 32" HDTV with basic HD cable and Showtime premium movie channel. Complimentary use of business center desktop computer with printer for boarding pass and/or documents. Pool located on premises, surrounded outdoor by a recently renovated landscaped deck with contemporary patio furniture and an adjacent hot tub.At Hampton Inn, "We love having you here." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn