We just spent 4 nights here with a group of friends with our dogs that have a yearly get-together. Our friend who lives in the area was able to secure nice group rates for us. The rooms were lovely and very clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable. Every morning there was something different at the breakfast buffet that was fresh and tasty. The staff was very accommodating to us individually and as a group. We also had the conference room for the 4 days and they were very prompt with emptying trash and vacuuming daily. We would have like a few more drawers for our clothes.
The pool is lovely and there are plenty of chairs, a few tables and nice grassy area with with flowers all around. Very pleasant area and the pool was sparkling clean.
My only complaint is that I had called 3 weeks prior to our date and asked for a refrigerator. When we got there there were none available and I found out there were only 8 in the entire hotel. We had to wait til the next day to get one and after having it plugged in all night it never got cold. So then we had to get yet another one. This is important to us. We travel extensively and most hotels offer a frig and microwave as standard in their rooms. I was surprised that a place as popular as Ft.Lauderdale does not offer this as standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Thank you for your interest in the HAMPTON INN - CYPRESS CREEK! We are located approximately 15 minutes north of Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport (FLL). Take I-95 to exit 33 and head east two lights. We are on the right (south) side of the road. The hotel is 1 mile south of Atlantic Blvd in Pompano Beach and three miles from Executive Airport (FXE). As always: Free parking for our registered overnight guests. Free coffee and tea located in our lobby 24 hours daily. Free wireless internet access. Free Breakfast buffet with hot and cold selections available daily from 6a-10a. Guest rooms offer complimentary toiletries, coffee maker, hair dryer and iron/ironing board. Fitness room on property on the second floor. 32" HDTV with basic HD cable and Showtime premium movie channel. Complimentary use of business center desktop computer with printer for boarding pass and/or documents. Pool located on premises, surrounded outdoor by a recently renovated landscaped deck with contemporary patio furniture and an adjacent hot tub.At Hampton Inn, "We love having you here." ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Ft. Lauderdale - Cypress Creek Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Hampton Inn