You can count on Embassy Suites for a good stay before the cruise. Clean and a closed in atrium with buffet breakfast is great. The restaurant across the street is good for a fun time late at night.. The mall next to the hotel is good for buying the wine in boxes to store in your luggage before the cruise. Make sure to use bubble wrap. The boxes do not show up on teh scanners. If you take the shuttle at the mall for $2.00 you can tour ft. Lauderdale with jump on jump off.
It will take you to the Galleria Mall for great shopping after travelling down the board walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the convenient location of the Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street hotel surrounded by shopping and dining options. This all-suite hotel is close to Fort Lauderdale attractions including Port Everglades and Fort Lauderdale Beach. Relax in a two-room suite and experience more living area, a kitchenette and work space to catch up on business. Expect a number of great amenities such as a heated outdoor pool and a modern fitness center. You can even bring the family pet. Start the day with a complimentary cooked-to-order full breakfast and savor cocktails, soft drinks and light snacks at our nightly complimentary Evening Reception (Must be legal drinking age). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Embassy Suites by Hilton Fort Lauderdale 17th Street reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Embassy Suites Fort Lauderdale Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Embassy Suites
- Embassy Suite Ft Lauderdale
- Embassy Suite Fort Lauderdale