Close to the beach. Decent pool. Nice area to lay in the sun and a good outdoor bar. Agree with previous entries that the hotel itself is a little worn down. Also agree that the valet parking is a little expensive for the Ft Lauderdale area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott