My wife and I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott in Fort Lauderdale for one night the end of August. Everything, except for one item mentioned below, was excellent. We checked in with Stephen who was very professional and courteous. Although we booked a basic room with 2 queens, I asked if they had a room with a King bed. Not only did Stephen give us a king, we were given room with an ocean view. Stephen also guided us with information about Las olas blvd. Our room was very clean and modern. The business center has at least 10 computers with printers so it was quick and easy to print our boarding passes. The hotel also has easy access to the beach, a nice excerise room, but not directly on the beach. Breakfast was very good with the usual hot and cold dishes, including scrambled eggs, waffles, pancakes, grits, etc as well as an omelette station.
Internet access was both wired and wireless and work very well, no problems.
The only thing I would caution. You must pay for parking, either by yourself $15/day or valet $30/day. We used Valet parking since we had a discount . However, when they returned our car, it was covered in bird turd. Even though it was a rental car, I felt bad about it. Be aware, if you use valet parking, especially with your own car, make sure to request they DONT park it under a tree or whever the birds hang out. I dont know where they parked my car, but it was a mess. In retrospect, I should have complained about it, but did not in my haste to leave the hotel.
I would definitely recommend this hotel, but be cautioned about the parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott