Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$94
$141
$128
$178
$167
$140
$129
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$116
Hotels.com
$212
$169
  • Beachfront
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$186
$179
Westin.com
1,831 results
All reviewsbubba gumpsacross the streetcourtyard marriottcorner roomsun deckpool barfloor to ceiling windowsfort lauderdale beachwithin walking distancevalet parkinglas olasocean viewking suitesmall poolwater taxiper nightthe location is perfect
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 11, 2013

This hotel is right across the street from the beach (a beach which wasn't terribly crowded during our visit). The hotel itself is nice, clean, and looks newer. We also really liked the outdoor restaurant area which overlooks the beach and had a nice lunch there with our 2 year old. Breakfast (included in the package we got) was very good. I always think of Courtyards as being more "business-y" but this was a great place to stay for our family. The pool was also nice.

The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. I was running late one morning for a meeting and had trouble with the business center computers (and needed desperately to print something) and I went to the front desk for help. The young man working there let me use the computer in their back office and print things directly. I so greatly appreciated this help!

Room Tip: Our room was called "water view" which basically meant we were perpendicular to the ocean, but able to see the ocean AND the waterway (river?) on both sides.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Bill C, General Manager at Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

I am very pleased to hear you describe our staff as " extremely helpful and friendly". I appreciate your other hotel comments as well and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome your family back to our Marriott Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach!

Reviewed July 10, 2013

I think that for the price, you can't beat this Courtyard for its location in Ft Lauderdale. It is block from the beach and many of the rooms offer fantastic ocean views.

The rooms are fine. They were clean, had a fair amount of room and included a coffee maker with coffee and tea. There is nothing special about the decor, and in fact, the rooms could use some updating. However, for the price and location, one really can't fairly make this complaint.

The parking is expensive, but there is a public lot right next door that costs quite a bit less. The valets in the front of the hotel were probably the friendliest valets I have ever come across in all of my travels. The front desk people were also very friendly. The afternoon fresh cookies at the front desk were delicious!

The breakfast that is included in the room price is vast with all the normal buffet offerings, including made-to-order omelets and scrambles.

I would definitely stay here again if I wanted to stay near the beach in Ft Lauderdale.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

We're glad that you traveled all the way from the Pacific coast to visit the Atlantic coast in Fort Lauderdale. The ocean views are magnificent and I appreciate your comments about the friendliness of our front desk and valet parking teams. I'll be sure to share them. We definitely want you to come back to visit us again at our Marriott Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The Atlantic side always seems more exciting than the Gulf side but the Gulf offers more sun and little wind and this time we wish were on the gulf - however the warmth and the hospitality is just as abundant anywhere you travel in Florida - especially if you are a Canuck. We enjoyed a nice room, a nice view, good food and great staff. No surprises at the Courtyard and that's a good thing. However the elevator suffered from the early stages of arthritis and we had a lot of rain and wind - but this is not the gulf.We took a bus trip to Miami which left from our hotel and this is a five star tour - inexpensive,informative and colourful. Visited Little Cuba for a cup of Cuban Coffee "BLAST OFF! The city has large bridges that stretch to the sky all over the city connecting small land areas isolated by water . A unique city but not for the faint of bridges .such as I. Do not drive take a bus . Highly recommended. The Maple Leaf Forever -Norm Shaw

Room Tip: Nothing beats the Atlantic view.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank shawnorm

Thank you so much for the excellent ratings! We always enjoy serving "Canucks", especially those who appreciate hospitality over less than desirable weather. I'm glad to know that you enjoyed Miami. I think that our location is a big plus in many ways including the convenience of visiting Miami, but staying right here on Fort Lauderdale Beach. Please do come back to see us again at the Marriott Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was very nice, clean and colorful. The staff was friendly, helpful and patient. I was upgraded to an ocean view room and it was beautiful. I stayed at the hotel over the 4th of July break and I like how the young man at the front desk was dress to also celebrate the holiday. The valet drivers was very patient and organized. There was a lot of people in a small entrance and they kept the people happy and moving. The valet parking per night was to expensive ($29.00) but I guess they can get away with it considering the location of the hotel. It was a great (and I do mean GREAT) place to stay and I would stay their again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends

Your comments and excellent ratings are truly appreciated. A "great" experience is our goal and my team will be very pleased that you enjoyed the holiday in our hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back to our Marriott Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Right on the beach - and we had a lovely, albeit small "king suite" that overlooked the water and hence had a great location for the 4th of july fireworks. The staff tries really hard, but the hotel could use a bit of upgrading. They have a concierge which is a very nice touch - and the breakfast crew is wonderful. Hot water is plentiful and good water pressure. Rooms are a bit small and the elevator takes forever to arrive and is generally over-crowded. Rooms could use some more insulation as you can hear folks if they are loud in the hallway or next door. Also, A/C is under-powered for this part of Florida.

Room Tip: Overlooking the beach is a nice plus.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

We appreciate your comments. Guest feedback is always important. Thank you for staying with us over the 4th of July holiday for the fireworks and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back.