My 6yr old daughter and myself stayed here June 16 thru 20 and the hotel is an overall winner. The location is absolutely phenomenal-it's right on the beach which is perfect because we had no car on this trip. It was really clean and smelled good, the staff was very VERY friendly and extremely helpful. We arrived late-after 10 pm-and when we checked in it was so quick and easy. We even got upgraded to a king suite on the 9th floor with an oceanview. The room was clean and had very comfy bedding. The poolside bar was great too. My daughter had chicken tenders and I had the jerk chiken sandwhich and both meals were really good. On the last day at the hotel, I had problems trying to print off my boarding passes on the day of our flight and they were kind enough to allow me to use their computer at th front desk in order to do so, twice! I never did get it printed (no fault of theirs) but I find it extremely above and beyond the call of duty to help. Beacuase we had to check out at 11 and our flight wasnt until 445, they even advised that I could leave my luggage while we hung out on the beach and had lunch while we waited to leave for the airport. Exceptional! The only thing I could say that wasn't great is that the rooms don't have balconies. But the window is huge so I guess that makes up for that. I would definetly recommend this hotel to anyone vacationing at Fort Lauderdale Beach!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott