We stayed for 5 nights (ending christmas eve). Best deal I found was this Courtyard which is literally on the beach. You cross one street and u are on the beach! Practically the same location as the expensive Marriott Harbor Beach Resort and Sheraton and Ritz.
They accommodated our early check-in. We got upgraded to a room with Ocean View (top floor). Awesome location. Will post pics.
Service was great. Restaurant Staff (we had the breakfast package), concierge, housekeeping, doormen all were professional, polite and seemed genuinely happy to serve you.
Bed was a bit spongy - not to my liking. Water in the faucets is yellowish - it is said that there is more iron content in the water hence the color. We drank it for 5 days. So far so good.
I would suggest getting their breakfast package - places around the hotel have similar menu and prices for breakfast - so you are better off getting the package. Great breakfast - fresh fruits, milk/cereal/bacon/eggs and the works PLUS OMELETTE Station (made to order).
There is a 24x7 convenient store (7/11) just two mins walk down the street.
This hotel is right on the path of the Free Sun Trolley that runs across town in Fort Lauderdale (50 cents per trip or $2 for day pass). It is 8-10 min walk away from Water Taxi station which is like a must do attraction for most tourists here.
A scooter rental place, parasailing, jetski rental etc. are all within 10 mins walk. The approach streets in front and behind the hotel are all very lively at night - so it is safe to walk back to the hotel late in the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott