Stayed 5 nights from Sept 17 to 21. I can make it brief, if you need more details please contact me .
-Location: 10 min drive from Fort Lauderdale airport.
-Service: 5 star service! Some notables I'd like to make mention of are :
*Glenn the Concierage, he helped us get a car for a day from an amazing smaller company who also excel in customer service. Glenn also explained the amazing water taxi and got us discount tickets. You can see he enjoys people and his job. He even remembered my name after 1 meeting. That means a lot.
*Max at front desk. We arrived at 10:30 am not expecting a room and quite willing to wait till later. Max got us into an amzing room early, however the point is he showed he cared & even if we had to wait till mid afternoon I'd still be saying good things about his level of service.
*Staff in restaurant at breakfast. Sorry did'nt get all names but they are first rate.
*Bill the general manager who we happened to run into while having difficulty with the printer trying to print out some customs forms. He easily could have passed us on to some one else late on a Friday evening, but took the time to get some help and eventually made it possible for us to print out our forms at front desk. Thanks Bill.
Their are many fancier hotels in Fort Lauderdale, however if you want decent pricing, proximity to beach, amazing service I could not suggest a better property,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott