Excellent location across the street from the beach (there are very few hotels on the beach side of the street) and easy walking distance to restaurants and beach-shops. Be sure to ask what’s included when you make reservations, because the second time we stayed here they told us at first that some of the amenities that were included the first time were extra. The hotel has a Bubba Gumps on premises. I didn’t try it, due to the no-chain rule (Never eat in a chain restaurant while traveling) but it was crowded and it smelled good. The rooms have a refrigerator and flat screen TVs in both the bedroom and the living area. The room has a French-door type of divider to separate the bed/sleeping area from the living area with the couch, table, refrigerator. Free internet access, but the first time we stayed here our room didn’t have a chair that you could sit on while on the computer. The second time, the room had a chair, but the table and chair height was not a good set-up for a business traveler who needs to do work in the hotel room - very awkward. The hotel only has valet parking, at an extra charge. Although the valets are friendly and very quick to bring your car (they promise 4 minutes, but you can call ahead and they’ll have the car waiting for you) I find the valet-only parking a bit of an inconvenience because you can’t easily retrieve or stow things in your car. There’s a very nice pool with plenty of lounges, towels, and iced drinking water available. Also at the pool, the Sea Breeze bar, with drinks and food (wraps, salads, burgers.) The bartender will bring your drinks and food to you at your lounge (hope that Jonathan is on duty, he’s excellent!) Instead of umbrellas at the pool they have these hoods that look like giant baby carriages. Although they’re attractive and they do block the sun, they also block the breeze and it gets too hot under them. The hotel has a nice buffet breakfast with a variety of hot and cold breakfast items, including fresh orange juice and omelets made to order, but rather than totally self-service, a server comes around with coffee and juice. Although the server is very pleasant, it’s not conducive to a quick in and out. The staff is friendly and genuinely appears happy to help, from Jonathan the bartender, to Lance at the front desk, to the housekeeping staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Oceanfront with spectacular views! The Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Beach presents a popular choice for families, couples and business travelers to take in all of Ft. Lauderdale. Explore Las Olas Boulevard and an array of dining experiences, premiere shopping and entertainment venues day or night. Contemporary accommodations featuring scenic views of Ft. Lauderdale Beach and Intracoastal Waterways with ceiling to floor windows. The hotel features The Bistro - Eat. Drink. Connect, by day serving healthy breakfast options and your favorite Starbucks beverage. At night - have dinner in the Bistro or choose our pool deck lounge, the Seabreeze Poolside Bar, and order your favorite wine, beer or special cocktail with your meal. Stay connected with free Wi-Fi and the interactive GoBoard, providing the most updated news, weather and local information. Only minutes away from the Hollywood/Fort Lauderdale International Airport, 2 miles from the Port Everglades Cruise Port and nearby the Hard Rock Stadium, the Sawgrass Mills Shopping Outlets and the BB&T Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelsforEveryone, Cancelon, Priceline, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and HRS so you can book your Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott