“Horrible NASTY DIRTY STAY FAR FAR away!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North

Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North
Ranked #114 of 127 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Owings mills
“Horrible NASTY DIRTY STAY FAR FAR away!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2014

Horrible NASTY DIRTY , dirty sheets dirty smoky room old out dated , also very unsafe drug dealers everything Run don't waste your time or money .. I checked in wasn't even in the room for a hour immediately checked out and GOT AWAY FROM THIS DUMP

• Stayed July 2014
    • 1 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (99)
Bielefeld, Germany
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for four times, always one night. The roomes were old and dirty. Fleas in the rooms!!!!!! And roaches!!!! Every hour there is a train coming nearby the hotel. It is hard even to sleep. The only pros: They have a shuttle service to the airport. The breakfast is a typically continental breakfast. The Ft. Lauderdale Airport is about 15 minutes away, the beach about 25.
The price with 72$ is for the Ft. Lauderdale/Miami area ok, but not for this hotel. I would never go there again. I still have to take care about the fleas!!

Room Tip: Higher level to the backside
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Vtm R
Boston, Massachusetts
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2014

I booked a one night stay here back in April of 2013 before going on a cruise. I made the reservation about a month early online. Received a confirmation email. However when I showed up on the date around 10pm with my 3 children waiting in the car, woman at desk named Elizabeth gave me an attitude and told me my credit card was declined earlier that day so they gave my room away. Which was absolute nonsense how could I go on vacation with a declined credit card on day one. My bank confirmed they never ran my card and I never even received notification after the confirmation email from the hotel if there was a problem. I was highly upset because I was now in another state with 3 tired children and no room to stay in. When I expressed how upset I was Elizabeth's attitude escalated to the point she was ready to get in physical fight with me. Not to mention a group of guys who were drinking beers in the lobby were watching. Worst experience I have ever had in my life at a hotel. I had to Google search from my phone and find another hotel, think we stayed at the Marriott which was excellent and I used the same credit card with no problem. I am glad I did not stay at the days inn because another friend who I was traveling with did stay there and said the rooms where disgusting and bed sheets had stains on them. Neither one of us will ever book there again. Especially due to the class of employees they have running the office.

• Stayed April 2014
Glendive, Montana
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2014

We arrived very late from the Fort Lauderdale airport and just needed a place to sleep. The first thing we encountered was the rude night clerk. Not being used to being in a bigger city, we didn't know that cash was not accepted. We didn't know that you couldn't enter the lobby where the clerk stays. The only room available was a smoking room. And I will never make that mistake again! Our clothes were saturated with the smoke smell, just from sleeping in the bed. I went to the bathroom as soon as we entered the room and there were 4 cockroaches by and under the garbage can. We immediately checked for bed bugs and thank God there weren't any. Under any other circumstances we would have left immediately but we were completely exhausted. We put all of our luggage up high, slept, got up early and checked out. The coninental breakfast was a joke. Apples, oranges, corn flakes and fruit loops and some muffins. Please don't waste your money!

Room Tip: We were on the 2nd floor and there is an elevator but we didn't know that thanks to no help from...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Comfort Inn
Comfort Inn
#79 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland Park
Ramada Fort Lauderdale Oakland P...
#60 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Universal Palms Hotel
Universal Palms Hotel
#77 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
3.5 of 5 bubbles 1,282 reviews
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauder...
#59 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale
Extended Stay America - Fort Lauderdale - Cypress Creek - Andrews Ave.
Extended Stay America - Fort Lau...
#103 of 127 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Days Inn Fort Lauderdale-Oakland Park Airport North? Share your experiences!