After 8 days in the Keys we came back up to
Ft. Lauderdale before catching a flight back ! north. We selected the Courtyard East and
was glad we did! The room was nice overlooking the pool.
After inquiring about dinner location recommendations, the front desk mentioned
That traffic and parking on Saturday night at
the beach was problematic and suggested that their van could take us to dinner and we
could call when we needed a ride back. We'll stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy modern accommodations and friendly service at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East. Recently renovated with productivity and relaxation in mind, our hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is the perfect place for a business or leisure stay, in an ideal setting near Commercial Blvd as well as Lauderdale by the Sea, Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Splitty, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Lauderdale East Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale East
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott