This hotel has a good feel to it but we were still disappointed. We expect more than this from a Courtyard by Marriott. Only stay here if you get a good price.
The room seemed clean but the towels had foul dirty spots on them. Sounds from the corridor outside the room could easily be heard and the noise from the ice machine was annoying.
The price during our stay was about $ 110 per night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy modern accommodations and friendly service at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East. Recently renovated with productivity and relaxation in mind, our hotel in Fort Lauderdale, Florida is the perfect place for a business or leisure stay, in an ideal setting near Commercial Blvd as well as Lauderdale by the Sea, Fort Lauderdale and Pompano Beaches. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Splitty, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott Fort Lauderdale East Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Courtyard Fort Lauderdale East
- Fort Lauderdale Courtyard
- Fort Lauderdale Marriott