Comfortable room and bed, very close to ferry terminal to Bahamas and cruise port.
Good breakfast, just wish it would run a little longer during the week as most people staying there are vacationers.
Clean and comfortable pool area.
Stayed 3 nights before cruise and 1 night after cruise. On our second stay the hotel had given our room away even though we had prepaid. Turns out the other guests last name was almost my first name. It took the front desk clerk a lot of looking to find out what had happened as she initially thought that our tour company has not made the reservation, another front desk clerk had made the error! As the hotel was already over sold we had to have a room with a queen and hidebed instead of 2 queen beds. It took along time to figure it out and it was almost 2 in the morning before we actually could settle in to our room!! She felt very bad about the whole issue. The other guests had also booked in with the same tour company!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located near airport, cruise port, convention center, beach and Las Olas. Shuttle to/from Port Everglades at a nominal fee. In-room coffee makers, refrigerators and 42-in. TVs. Free internet access and free parking. Interior corridors with elevators. Handicapped rooms available. Entire hotel is non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Comfort Suites Airport And Cruise Port
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Comfort Suites