You can tell the hotel has gone through a recent renovation. The decor was very modern and the room furniture and carpet was very new. The front desk staff was very nice at check in and check out and the rooms were clean and comfortable (although they were a little small). My only complaint was that the parking lot was small, but I personally never had an issue finding a parking spot, and the breakfast area was very crowded which forced us to go to Burger King across the street. Although I did not get a chance to spend time in the pool, it looked very nice and inviting. I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located near airport, cruise port, convention center, beach and Las Olas. Free hot buffet breakfast and airport shuttle. Shuttle to/from Port Everglades at a nominal fee. In-room coffee makers, refrigerators and 42-in. TVs. Free internet access and free parking. Interior corridors with elevators. Handicapped rooms available. Entire hotel is non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport And Cruise Port
- Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Comfort Suites