This was the filthiest hotel we have stayed in for our entire lives. The bath/shower was covered with mud and the front desk lady didn't care. After the free hotel shuttle did not arrive after 45 minutes, our group took a taxi. I would caution anyone traveling here to catch a cruise ship not to stay in this hotel. There are many other choices in this city. Another guest told us they changed rooms 5 times before finding one they could stand. I have stayed in $39 hotels years ago that were cleaner and this room was $199. BEWARE We were with another couple and the hotel responded to their Terrible review that they were under construction which I would have to say is a lie as there was no sign of any type on construction work being conducted. This is just a filthy hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated hotel located near airport, cruise port, convention center, beach and Las Olas. Shuttle to/from Port Everglades at a nominal fee. In-room coffee makers, refrigerators and 42-in. TVs. Free internet access and free parking. Interior corridors with elevators. Handicapped rooms available. Entire hotel is non-smoking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Starwood, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, Hotwire, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Airport And Cruise Port
- Comfort Suites Airport & Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Comfort Suites Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Comfort Suites