The room was beautiful with a grand view of the ocean. The staff was very helpful, accommodating and friendly. Being one block off the beach it was a great location. We had an ocean side room on the 8th floor giving us a spectacular view of the ocean. As I saw on a review before I went, there are a couple of rough looking places on the way up the street to the resort but it's not bad. One of the bars around the corner is owned by a Philadelphia transplant so if you're from Philly and want to root for one of your teams, that's a great place to do it. The only thing I would say is they have to get their act together with their bar/restaurant. It's only been open since April and they are trying. The stafff is friendly and really work hard. I'd go back again and again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is your home away from home providing comfortable and spacious condo-style accommodations which are newly updated and boasts granite countertops and flat screen TVs. Savor the magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracostal Waterway and experience the fun and excitement of the famed Fort Lauderdale Beach. Relax on the sundeck while enjoying views of the ocean, soak away stress in the oversized hot tub, and sip a tropical cocktail at the pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort