This is the first time I have ever writen a review. I was a little upset reading some of the negative reviews about this resort. We spent 4 wks last Feb @ this resort and we're going back this winter for 5 wks. Pls believe me when I say that everyone here, without exception, go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Last winter my husband was hospitalized twice during our vacation. Everyone was very concerned as to how he was feeling. Every day when we came off the elevator Mike inquired about my husband. Ella even offered to drive me home from the hospital. My husband is on dialysis 3 days week and every time I saw Ramona,as busy as she is,she stopped to ask about Sammy. I'm not even going into how great the resort is. I just want everyone to know that from the resort to the staff, this resort is the best! Ann Siegel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is your home away from home providing comfortable and spacious condo-style accommodations which are newly updated and boasts granite countertops and flat screen TVs. Savor the magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracostal Waterway and experience the fun and excitement of the famed Fort Lauderdale Beach. Relax on the sundeck while enjoying views of the ocean, soak away stress in the oversized hot tub, and sip a tropical cocktail at the pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort