We stayed there at the end of March in a 1 BR suite on the 15th floor. The hotel is old. Some updates had been done to our room and it was clean. Granite countertops in the large kithen. Nice stove and fridge. Master BR was large with a nice walk-in closet. Parking is tight and the elevators are small and a little slow. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The views of the ocean were excellent from our balcony. You can see the backs of some businesses were the garbage is kept. Focus on the beach and ocean and you will be okay. The pool area is small but the beach is a short walk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort is your home away from home providing comfortable and spacious condo-style accommodations which are newly updated and boasts granite countertops and flat screen TVs. Savor the magnificent views of the Atlantic Ocean and the Intracostal Waterway and experience the fun and excitement of the famed Fort Lauderdale Beach. Relax on the sundeck while enjoying views of the ocean, soak away stress in the oversized hot tub, and sip a tropical cocktail at the pool bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Ft Lauderdale Beach Resort