Florida Beach Hotels
$127
$74
$108
$99
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$98
Marriott Hotels
$259
$223
Marriott Hotels
  • Beachfront
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$179
$203
$145
Hotwire.com
  • Beachfront
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 19, 2013

I had the most amazing time in Nitro City. If you like to be surrounded by smiles, perfect weather good food and just a atmosphere that dispels nothing but joy to you and yours then this the perfect place. I spent a week there with a group of friends and it was jam packed with many activities from wakeboarding, paddle surfing, skateboarding, swimming, dirt biking along with so much more and that was only during the daytime, we spent nights by the bar with members of staff that after few conversations they instantly become family. ill never forget this, Thank You NitroCity

Room Tip: Flip a coin....you literally cant lose.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Andrew S, General Manager at Florida Beach Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded November 20, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Have A Nice Day

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

Located right on the beach, if you stay at the beach building, walking distance to grocery store,restaurants,etc . The building could use some attention with maintenance. Overall, a decent deal for the money . Felecia at the front desk is great

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello,

Thank your for your comments on Trip Advisor. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found us to be in a prime location. We hope that one day we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

Well for the price it was pretty good. We were on the 5 th floor and our party had 4 rooms total. No real issues. There is no complimentary breakfast or coffee. Yes the towels suck but overall its a great spot to hit the beach and right across from Publix ,CVS a donut shop and liquor store. Wifi worked great in the rooms and at pool but not so much in lobby. Nov 10-13 and it rained the last day , big leak in the lobby im sure they will look into .

Room Tip: 5th floor was ok
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ethan436

Hello,

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and found that we were able to accomodate all of your rooms. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed November 12, 2013

Best advice, find somewhere else. This hotel was disgusting. It needs better Maitenence. The elevator floor was all duct taped. The halls reaked of mold. A bag of garbage from the housekeeping staff was left all day out in the hall. The closet door was knocked off the track. The shower drain was clogged with hair, along with dirty bath towels. I can't even list everything. Personally I would feel more comfortable at a motel 6 off the turnpike without a door lock in the worst neighborhood in the world. Best advice, pay the extra money for somewhere else!

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Sdynda

Hello,

Thank you for writing your comments on Trip Advisor. I am terribly sorry for your experience and want you to know that this is not the standard for our hotel. I would very much like to invite you back to see that we are definitely able to accomodate you better. I hope to see you if you do decide to do so.

Reviewed October 28, 2013

I checked into this hotel on 10/19/2013 for 2 nights and was very pleased with front desk staff. first, I would like to commend Felicia, Cheyenne, Michael and Alisha for jobs well done. They are so amazing and helpful. I highly recommend a raise for all of them for a job well done. Being a former manager, I'm very sadden that they chose to work for this hotel given their professionalism, kindness, concern and positive attitude, I'm hoping that any manager at one of the hotels reading this review, offer them a job, they deserve to be in a job where they are not forced to comply with management who doesn't care at all about the guests.

Which leads to the dissappointment. I advised front desk also came down to extend another night and let housekeeping know to not enter the room as I did not need anything. I come back and not only has the maid entered my room but had also cleaned out the refrigerator, left dirty hotel towels still in the bathroom and taken my personal towels, there were other incidents but I make these points because for anyone to enter a guest's room without their consent is unacceptable, I told Front Desk who in turn relayed the message to the Manager ( Andrew ). I spoke with him on 10/21/2013 to request a refund and he not only refused but said he would have to find out from housekeeping first. Can you inmagine, he has to consult with housekeeping, when he knows as a manager, it crosses the line to make entry into a guest room after being advised not to. I evidently had to make a dispute with my card company against this hotel and I as a former manager I was very displeased with the treatment I received from the manager there. However, my room was amazing ( 354 ) and the hotel is right on the beach and front desk being so amazing, made up for it.
Lastly,

I would refer a friend to this hotel and hopefully management changes for the better because WE the guests are paying their salary by staying there. Managers at hotels here in Broward PLEASE offer these 4 amazing front desk employees a better opportunity, they are amazing.

Room Tip: Room 354 is a very good room! This one is facing the pool area and you can get a good view of the beach.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
Andrew S, General Manager at Florida Beach Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for your comments on Trip Advisor.

I am sorry that you feel you did not receive acceptable treatment, but the hotel procedures were explained to you. If you do not put your "Do Not Disturb" sign on your front door, housekeeping will in fact go ahead and enter your room to be cleaned. You stated that you did not want service, but in the time frame when service was received it may be possible that the message did not get to the housekeeper on your floor in time. Also, you extended in the morning and were scheduled to be checked out of the hotel. Again, I am sorry for not being able to provide you with a satisfactory stay and hope that you give us another try in the future to accomodate you.

Manager