“Loved the Ocean Manor” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #22 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
detroit Michigan
“Loved the Ocean Manor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2005

The lobby of the hotel is nicely decorated. The views from the ocean front rooms are gorgeous as well as the city views. The staff is very friendly and is close to stores and resturants.

3 Thank deadhead713

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (298)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2005

I found Ocean Manor Resort Online around Feb, 2005. I was looking for a resort on the beach, that was near all of the attractions that Fort Lauderdale had to offer.
The Resorts staff was very professional. The rooms were cleaned and prepared in a timely manner, and the hotel staff was helpful with anything I needed during my stay. The staff also was able to provide good ideas for places to visit during our stay at the Manor.
One of my favorite features the hotel had to offer was the OCEAN, RIGHT OUTSIDE MY ROOM. The ocean was actually 40 yards from our room, and between the ocean and the Resort there was an increadible TIKI bar, that was open nightly and had live entertainment.
The Grand Piano pool was always clean at Ocean Manor, I swear, you could always expect it to be open, and the staff was constantly making sure it was being properly maintained.
Some other things that Ocean Manor had to offer was a resturant, and an indoor bar. The resturant had very good seafood, and the bar always seemed to have live entertainement.
The Ocean Manor was in Lauderdale by the Sea, which made it easy to walk to the various shops on the boulivard. Also, Ocean Manor was only an hour or so from MIAMI, and South Beach, which was great.
Overall I think the Ocean Manor was a great Resort and is a good value for what you are getting when you visit the resort. A great ocean view, excellent staff and entertainement, and a good value, How can you go wrong.

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2005

I`ve stayed at Ocean Manor, THREE TIMES. My first stay there was very enjoyable. The people at the front desk, namely George, Julie and another guy( I forgot his name) were quite helpful in pointing out areas of interest to me and my friends and went out of their way to make sure our accomodations were taken care of. Upon arriving to Ocean Manor (the third time) I was surprised to see that George remembered my name.
Whenever I make to Ft. Lauderdale (2-3 times a year), Ocean Manor is always my hotel of choice for it`s great service, great location, beautiful beach and and deluxe rooms. I`ll continue to frequent there and pass it on to my friends!!

• Stayed July 2004
2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2005

My family has stayed at Ocean Manor Resort Hotel several times since the summer of 2004. We have always had a great time enjoying the beautiful beach front and the newly remodeled and landscaped pool/patio area. We've enjoyed the comforts of a kitchen area, one and two bedroom suites that were newly remodeled and clean. Staff was always friendly and helpful even going out of their way to arrange for beach items/activities for the kids. On our last stay, we were given complimentary tickets to the cruise Sea Escape which included dinner, entertainment and gambling. My whole family had a blast. We recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to have a good time while relaxing and enjoying the beauty of Florida.

• Stayed April 2005
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2005

Just returned from a weeks stay at Ocean Manor Resort Hotel in Ft. Lauderdale Fl. My wife and I had a great and relaxing time. Upon arrival at the Ocean Manor, we were offered a complimentary night cruise on the SeaEscape. The food and service was excellent. The Tiki Beach Bar and the Beach Cafe had a great friendly staff. We will go back next year. Thank You to the Mgr. Frank T. Mr. & Mrs. Frank Jackson

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2005

To all travel seekers,

Much to my surprise I stumbed on this remodeled resort on the Gult Ocean mile. The Ocean Manor was a relaxing, accomadating breath of fresh air.During my stay it was apparent that renovations were under way. Not a problem the staff and service were more than accomodating. The area is great for tourist attractions, and the room I stayed in was newly finished with ceramic floors and comfortable settings. I was eagear to get to the beach after a good night sleep. This was a needed getaway from a stressful work enviroment. This was also a great relaxation area away from the chilly Michigan air.
Thanks to all services.

• Stayed May 2005
5 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2005

The hotel has been newly remodeled and it look great. The staff was very friendly when we checked in and we were given a room very promply. Our room was very nice and it was also clean. The beach was our favorite place and it was beautiful. The food tased very good. We didn't have any problems and we had a great trip. I would stay at this hotel again and would highly reccomend others to stayt there as well.

• Stayed April 2005