“The flavors change every day”
Review of MaggieMoo's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
MaggieMoo's
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My favorite is pistachio, and they actually call me when it's available, yes they really let me know when it's one of the daily flavors. In this day of no customer service I truly appreciate the special attention.

A friends wife drives forty five minutes to eat in our area and we never get dessert after in the restaurant, she insists on Moo Moo. The staff are very young, attentive and helpful, but the yogurt and toppings here are the best.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

The cleverly-named MaggieMoo's is hanging in there...they are in the unfortunate position of having sat next to a closed anchor store (Winn-Dixie) for months; now they have to deal with the Winn-Dixie being transformed into a Dick's Sporting Goods. So it must be challenging, to say the least. Here, I've found everything to be of the very highest quality, although it's not the cheapest...which I don't mind when you have a great product to offer. If you have a celebration, Maggie Moo's will also make you a great big ice-cream cake!

Reviewed December 29, 2011

Great ice cream, friendly lady behind the counter, afraid we left a bit of a mess outside but it was a hot day and we had severe meltdown !!!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
New York City, New York
Reviewed February 16, 2008

Good ice cream, not a great place.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
fort lauderdale
Reviewed January 25, 2008

went in and noboby was selling ice cream - bad service and never went back

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook