“Average Restaurant”
Review of Tipico Cafe

Tipico Cafe
Ranked #394 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed February 2, 2012

Food is OK but service is slow. I'll try again soon to confirm my impressions. Pls wait!!!

Reviewed December 22, 2011

I brought my girlfriend to this restaurant about a week ago and didn't know what to expect from a Mexican restaurant in a shopping center. Let me tell you it was a great experience, from the food which is authentic, the atmosphere which you felt right at home and the friendly staff. The food is amazing, the prices are very reasonable and the service was impeccable. I would reccomend this restaurant if you are looking for great Mexican food in the East Fort Lauderdale area!

1  Thank Tomholmes333
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We were seated promptly, and all of the staff seemed friendly.
The food came quickly, although I was a little unimpressed with the presentation.
I'd return, only to try some of the other items...which I missed since they were on the back page (which is usually reserved for drinks & dessert).

1  Thank YEGcg
Reviewed December 30, 2010

When we come here, we are greeted, seated, and served right away. The waitresses are always quiet but present when needed. The food is perfect! The fried tacos are unlike any other anywhere. Pair with a beer and voila, its the perfect lunch.

1  Thank mellissa_travel
Reviewed August 11, 2010

Good casual Mexican
lunch on a Tuesday was good. Quick basket of hot chips with two salsas. Two taco lunch special ($8), one beef one chicken. Beef was ground beef and a little greasy. Chicken was shredded/chopped and very tender. Both served in homemade fried shells with lettuce, tomato, cheese plus refried beans and yellow rice sides. Both a little under-seasoned. Corona ($4) ice cold. Beer & wine only, no margaritas! Seems to have Spanish food as well, but I was focused on the tacos. Service fine, not very friendly. I'd come back.

1  Thank MikeInFLL