“Good food and a convenient location”

Bravo Italiano Ristorante
Ranked #74 of 1,346 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: For 25+ years, Bravo has served superior cuisine. You will be elated with the extensive menu of pastas, prime veal, & seafood paired with a selection from the full bar & generous wine list. Complete your experience with a sinful dessert.
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I ate here with a friend. I had the ravioli and the portion was just fine. My friend had spaghetti and meatballs and it was piled high. She said that hers was very tasty and so was mine. Good, friendly and attentive service. One alcoholic and one non-alcoholic drink along with the food: $30.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Yesterday we had a deeeeee-licious lunch using a charitydine discount dining voucher. The voucher made our lunch EXCEEEDINGLY reasonably priced. AND,--the meal was WONDERFUL. We were greeted by the lovely, and cordial manager, Shirrie. Our waiter, John, was very attentive and accommodating. He immediately brought us some of the home baked garlic rolls, which are truly addictive. I always say-- "I'll ONLY have ONE"-- but, I never keep my promise. I had their noteworthy chicken siciliano, which is served in a LARGE portion. I chose the pasta as an accompaniment. However, for the diet-conscious-- there IS a choice of veggies. Their soup, (that is served as part of any lunch choice), was exceptional. If I were dieting, I could have picked their house salad,(instead of the soup) which is FILLED with delicious veggies. My dining companion had their eggplant parmagiana. He chose the "add-on" side, of meatballs. They serve two HUMONGUS meatballs in each side order. They were beyond deeeee-licious. We were too full to try one of their very appealing desserts. Next time, we will go to BRAVO for dinner, and I will leave room for dessert. Bravo is aptly named. I feel like I have eaten at my "Italian Grandma's" whenever I dine at Bravo. It is a gem of a restaurant , with great food, big portions and reasonable prices.

Reviewed September 7, 2013

The veal marsala was suppose to be made with veal medallions. The veal was like a cube steak, thin and extremely dry. The worst veal I ever had. The marsala sauce was tasteless.

1  Thank ckasper8
Reviewed September 5, 2013

We dined at Bravo tonight and the food and service were excellent. This was our first experience at Bravo and we are "hooked". Each of our dishes were beautifully prepared and served piping hot. The garlic rolls melt in your mouth. Their signature Italian salad dressing was fabulous. Can't say enough about the wonderful experience we had at Bravo!!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Bravos is wonderful. The waiters are accommodating The atmosphere is
is lovely It is right across the street from Port Everglades. My family has been there many times.
it is definitely a restaurant one would like to return too. There is a variety of dishes and the
restaurant seems to be busy on Friday nights and they're recipe for their sauce is excellent
Also, they have excellent home made soups and a variety of deserts