“Lovely Scallops !”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Munich
“Lovely Scallops !”
Reviewed December 25, 2010

This is originally a Boston chain, so the inside decoration has lots of Boston memorabilia and sports decorations. They also carry beers from Boston.
We started with the onion rings, which were very tasty, and freshly done. The portion size was massive. We had a voucher for free onion rings from a magazine in our hotel. I had the scallops, which are done in a pan, and were perfectly done. With a side of sweet potatoes, I was completely full and very happy after my meal. The prices are very reasonable.

My date had the Mahi sandwich, which looked great, but she didn't share. She had it grilled, and said it tasted perfect. They also offer a blackened version, which has some extra spices on it.

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Seafood at Last”
Reviewed December 7, 2010

Went to Kelly's tonight . Best scallops I have had since I was in Nova Scotia. Had a seafood platter and wife had the lobster special. The only problem was trying decide if a reorder of the scallops or the clams was the best idea.We polished off an additional quart of scallops.Beer was great and the Hollandaise sause was also pretty good. Could not be happier with the seafood, skip the veg, but I am not a vegtable guy anyway.Go to this place and enjoy. Service was also quick and friendly. They even read me what was on the menu, left my glasses at home :) four stars at least.

Cancun, Mexico
“Great New England seafood”
Reviewed November 15, 2010

We were looking for good lobster in Ft. Lauderdale and we recomended Kelly's Landing. The restaurant is small and on the side of a strip mall so it was a little but difficult to find. Not a fancy place but the food was great. We ordered a couple of lobsters also steamers, clam chowder and everything was great. I had expected to pay good money for lobster but it was really very reasonable. Great choice!!

1 Thank betonic
Aliso Viejo, California
“OK”
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Friendly waitress and good wine. The clam chowder is excellent. The lightly breaded scallops were good too. The "vegetable of the day" was canned and cooked to death. Two of us ate here for $65 plus tip (no dessert but we each had a glass of whine). Again, we could not come up with anything other than OK, nothing offensive but nothing especially great. I will forget the name of this place in a week.

1 Thank JLDCA
Germany
“Lack of customer service at Kelly's Landing”
Reviewed November 3, 2010

My wife and I went to Kelly's Landing for my birthday diner and our waitress was Becky.

When she asked what we wanted to drink, my wife mentioned to her that it was my birthday and she briefly glanced over and me and said "Oh good" not Happy Birthday but, oh good.

Anyway we ordered and got our drinks and meals and she didn't come back around until she dropped off the bill. She put the bill on the table and said "Here ya go" NOT Thanks or Happy Birthday, just here ya go. Did not ask if we wanted desert or anything.

We paid the bill and tipped her 15% and then she came back to the table and grabbed the receipt before we could leave the table, that was kinda rude.

4 Thank crud_bud