“Seafood at Last”

Ranked #23 of 1,368 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 7, 2010

Went to Kelly's tonight . Best scallops I have had since I was in Nova Scotia. Had a seafood platter and wife had the lobster special. The only problem was trying decide if a reorder of the scallops or the clams was the best idea.We polished off an additional quart of scallops.Beer was great and the Hollandaise sause was also pretty good. Could not be happier with the seafood, skip the veg, but I am not a vegtable guy anyway.Go to this place and enjoy. Service was also quick and friendly. They even read me what was on the menu, left my glasses at home :) four stars at least.

Reviewed November 15, 2010

We were looking for good lobster in Ft. Lauderdale and we recomended Kelly's Landing. The restaurant is small and on the side of a strip mall so it was a little but difficult to find. Not a fancy place but the food was great. We ordered a couple of lobsters also steamers, clam chowder and everything was great. I had expected to pay good money for lobster but it was really very reasonable. Great choice!!

1  Thank betonic
Reviewed November 14, 2010

Friendly waitress and good wine. The clam chowder is excellent. The lightly breaded scallops were good too. The "vegetable of the day" was canned and cooked to death. Two of us ate here for $65 plus tip (no dessert but we each had a glass of whine). Again, we could not come up with anything other than OK, nothing offensive but nothing especially great. I will forget the name of this place in a week.

1  Thank JLDCA
Reviewed November 3, 2010

My wife and I went to Kelly's Landing for my birthday diner and our waitress was Becky.

When she asked what we wanted to drink, my wife mentioned to her that it was my birthday and she briefly glanced over and me and said "Oh good" not Happy Birthday but, oh good.

Anyway we ordered and got our drinks and meals and she didn't come back around until she dropped off the bill. She put the bill on the table and said "Here ya go" NOT Thanks or Happy Birthday, just here ya go. Did not ask if we wanted desert or anything.

We paid the bill and tipped her 15% and then she came back to the table and grabbed the receipt before we could leave the table, that was kinda rude.

4  Thank crud_bud
Reviewed October 15, 2010

Maine lobster, Ipswich fried clams. In south Florida? Ayuh! The owner has another place in South Boston, and flies the lobster and clams in 2-3 times a week. And they are REAL New England clams and Maine lobster -- which just happened to be on special the SECOND night we ate here (for my birthday). Chuck, at Bluefish, had recommended it, and we were not given a bum steer. The night of my birthday, I wore my "MOXIE" tee-shirt, and many people noticed it. Apparently, there are enough retired New Englanders in the area because, on both nights we stopped, the place was full! The fried clams were THE BEST I EVER HAD, and I've tried them in many places in Maine (second-best is the Lobster Pound in Lincolnville, ME). They were small, tender, sweet, and the plate was huge. I'd even suspect the price was less than we'd have paid in Maine. We enjoyed ourselves so much there, I even started saying "Bahston" before we left! Service was great and attentive, but not hovering as in some places. The atmosphere (even though it's located in a mini-mall) is reminiscent of a Maine seaside clam joint, and we felt right at home.

1  Thank mdenis46