“Kelly time....”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Kelly's Landing

Kelly's Landing
Ranked #24 of 1,326 Restaurants in Fort Lauderdale
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Davie, Florida
“Kelly time....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

Let me start with the food is good for what it is. Nothing fancy, just simple seafood. The place has a New England charm to it and seems to always have a lobster special. However the service, needs improvement. The hostess has been there for years and seems to think she can be rude to you because of that fact, She has that sense of entitlement because people are always waiting to get in. She needs a course in customer service and needs a better understanding of time. A 20 minute wait is much different than an hour and 15 minute wait, isn't that part of her job to understand the flow of customers and time management. However I must say that once we were seated the waitress was a delight and took real good care of us.

This place is not a sports bar and I see no reason why the TV should be on for 1 customer who then proceeds to be screaming at the TV because he can't control his emotions. This wasn't at the bar area, either. This isn't our 1st trip to Kelly's and I doubt it's our last but I would like to have a better experience the next time I do decide to go.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank Lindsey F

Lauderdale Lakes, Florida
“Kelly's Does it Best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2014

My friends and I love to go on Tuesday for twin Maine Lobster for $20. We always start off with a cup of Chowder (which has always been fantastic).
They have Great Beer on tap and great wines by the glass.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank Tim T
Orlando, Florida
“A little bit of Beantown - now pass the Fenway Franks pal!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

Kelly's is a nice replica of back home New England food. Chowda - fish - lobstah. A little pricey, but if you want to pretend you are back where Pats fans rule and Celtics fans are cryin' - go to Kelly's. It will make you feel better while the Sox play like crap this spring......Boston STRONG!

Visited June 2014
1 Thank USMA1983
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Nothing special”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

If you are looking for tasty seafood do not order the broiled Kelly's sampler seafood platter. It cost $22 for two sides, a small piece of fish, 3 rubbery shrimp and 3 scallops. Try Tropical Acres instead. Much better value and their broiled seafood platter is amazing for just a little more $. Disappointing visit to Kelly's landing. So many better options in Ft. Lauderdale, especially if you are a tourist looking for fresh seafood. (Try Tropical Acres or Arubas instead of this little place.)

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank stayathomemom212
Jonesborough, TN
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

Went here based on reviews and we were looking for seafood on our last night before heading home. I had the lobster bisque which was good but nothing spectacular. My husband and I thought we could share a meal with shrimp and scallops and we were so wrong. Had I gone in there super hungry and ordered that meal I would have be severely disappointed. It is a total dive restaurant that was really busy when we visited. Maybe we hit it on an off night.

• Visited May 2014