“Fantastic way to start the morning !”

Nanou French Bakery & Cafe
Reserve a Table
Tue, 2/25
8:00 PM
OR
Order Online
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

A taste of France in Ft Lauderdale and Galt Ocean Mile!

Fantastic Coffee complimented with fresh baked goods such as Croissant, Pain au Chocolat which are extremely tasty.
My personal favorite for breakfast is a Cromlet as it is a generous portion!

Their lunch sandwiches are great as well as I often get a sandwich (bagette) before fishing for the day at nearby Fishing Headquarters . Try the Parisian , Normand or Provencal.

Yes I do eat there frequently and love the place as you will !

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (396)

Reviewed January 16, 2020 via mobile

Back Again! 2020 this place is still as yummy as I remembered!!! You must come too! My husband has ordered the omelet on bread with bacon. This is a hearty breakfast delight—he adds the fresh squeezed orange juice for the best morning meal. Even though we come in early I get the Provençal sandwich. This has pesto, fresh greens prosciutto and feta on a delish baguette. Did your mouth just start to water? Well mine did again! It is seriously that good!

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020

The place looked cozy , and the staff were nice. Had a decent Cappuccino, and a Cromlet(omlet inside a croissant). Prices seemed to be on the higher side for a small place and the quantities. But def a decent place to try.Wish i had tried their pastries though.

Reviewed December 28, 2019

I think the title says it all, we took a stroll here after lunch while visiting. My hubby and I both had single espresso and of course, I had to give the chocolate croissant a try. It was buttery, flaky perfection and the espresso was the perfect accompaniment. We did not have any of the savory items but the entire menu sounded delicious. I highly recommend a stop here while visiting FLL!

Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

Great breakfast stop on our walk this morning! The omlettes are huge, coffee is amazing and the best I had was the omlettes wrapped in a croissant!!! We will be back for sure!