We always stay at this hotel every year our last night before we fly home from Ft. Lauderdale airport. It is very convenient to the airport. Considering the fact that it is used so much as a place to stay before and after cruises and before and after flights one might think it would be in need of repair-----well from what I have seen, they would be wrong. The rooms are very clean, beds comfortable, pool very clean and we found everything in working order, bathrooms very clean and the rooms very much the caliber of any Best Western I have ever been in. The staff also was very accomodating in extending our reservation as we ended up staying extra nights because our flight out had been cancelled. I also thought the continental breakfast was very good with both hot and cold foods and a nice variety also. I willdefinitely continue to stay there every year-----superb quality for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Odigeo, Cancelon, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western