Stayed here for one night. Collection from airport worked well-made courtesy call from baggage area and was collected in 10 minutes. Return to Airport next morning to collect rental car again efficient but if you are doing this get driver to drop you at Terminal 1 departures and then you can walk straight through to car hire building. Front desk was courteous; room was clean and adequate; and complimentary breakfast, while not extensive, was a bonus. All in all excellent stopover hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Odigeo, Orbitz, Best Western + Iniative, Otel, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Expedia, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western