We stayed at the hotel for two days prior to our cruise and again for two days afterwards. Rooms were comfortable and very clean. Breakfast was supplied each morning consisting of scrambled eggs, sausages, various pastries, bagels, toast, yogurt, pancakes and the normal fruit juices, coffee and tea. The pool was lovely although a little cool. Lots of outdoor seating at the poolside. Internet access was available as well as a computer for guests use. Front desk attendants were very friendly and helpful, especially one young woman named Erica. Location is good, close to restaurants and shopping. MacDonald's next door if you are travelling with kids. Free pick up from the airport and return trip. Also will provide transportation to and from the ports for a very nominal fee. Would I stay here again or recommend this hotel to my friends ABSOLUTELY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western