We stayed here the night prior to our cruise. The shuttle took about 20 minutes or so to pick us up at the airport. Check in was pleasant. Our room looked to have been recently renovated. The beds were comfortable. There is a nearby shopping center to pick up groceries although the Winn Dixie is smaller than average. We also went to the dollar store and Big Lots in the shopping center and ate at Slackers sports bar (see separate review). The shuttle in the morning to take us to the cruise port was efficiently run. The breakfast was good, not great. Everything was very clean. I would definitely recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western