We stayed here once before and again with this years cruise. This time we decided to stay at the hotel a couple of extra days after our cruise inaddition to the day before our cruise. It was 2 years since the last cruise that left from Fort Lauderdale and things can change however not here. It was as immaculate as it was 2 years ago. The frontdesk staff were very helpful and courteous and the manager Darvis Alverez was a delight and very helpful with our reservations and just helping everyone around the hotel. The rates are very reasonable and the condition and cleanliness of the whole property was wonderful. If our next cruise leaves from Fort Lauderdale (which we hope) we will be planning to stay a few more days at this amazing Best Western Plus. Thank you to all, we had a wonderful stay. See you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cancelon, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western