This is a property whose main claim to fame is its relative value and its convenience to the cruise port and airport. It is clean and comfortable and provides most of the amenities that one would require for a short stay. There is no restaurant on premises, but they do offer a decent hot breakfast that is included in the room rate. There is a very good German restaurant within walking distance, "The Old Heidelberg Inn". The hotel will make arrangements for transfers to the cruise port in the morning. The cost is reasonable, but it is a bit chaotic and a taxi maybe worth the extra few dollars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western