We stayed at this Best Western to spend the night before catching another flight out of the airport. Although it has a free shuttle, it is only a 10 minute taxi ride and was worth not having to wait for the shuttle. Although the lobby is small, it has an adequate eating area for its free breakfast. It is not elegant, but it did have eggs, and sausage if you wanted a hot meal. Cereals, bread, and sweet rolls were also available. The rooms were clean and quiet, and the check in was quick and efficient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western