Our room was a good size, clean and comfortable. It was what we expect from a Best Western and we were happy with our stay. The reception staff were friendly. We spent a morning by the pool before driving down to the Dolphins game in Miami - the pool area was quiet and clean so we enjoyed that. The hotel is obviously used a lot by people heading to the cruise port and it seems like a good location with a shuttle to the port. There is plenty of parking and there are plenty of shops and restaurants within a mile or so. Not the prettiest of locations on a busy main road but it was fine for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, BookIt.com, Best Western + Iniative, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Expedia, Otel and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western