We looked at several motels near the airport that had a free shuttle and also shopping and restaurants nearby. The Winn Dixie in the nearby shopping center was wonderful, had anything you could want. Laundry mat was fine, Bib Lots and Bealls outlet were good. There was also liquor store but we didn't buy any. For us, this motel was just right. Bed was very comfortable, room had updated furniture, pool was good, breakfast was good, staff was friendly. Internet was slow but they had been having trouble with it. Great place to stay before cruise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western