“Nice place to hang out!”

Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port
Ranked #38 of 128 Hotels in Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed June 26, 2013

This hotel is really close to both the airport and beaches, and has a super comfy, friendly feel. The pool is clean and warm; the rooms are spacious and comfortable, and the breakfast is standard for a BW - enough variety to make you feel like you're getting your money's worth. Really nice people running the place too. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank sugarpike
Write a ReviewReviews (1,248)

Reviewed June 6, 2013

When I was booking my reservation, I somehow booked my reservation at the Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport but I wanted to go to the Best Western Plus, Fort Lauderdale Airport South Inn & Suites on 1900 Stirling Road. I explained the mix up to the girl at the reservation desk, and she called the other one and cancelled it and let me stay at the Stirling Road one. She was very kind and thoughtful and took care of everything for me to stay there.

3  Thank Alice E
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We were going on a Cross Atlantic Cruise April 26 and decided to take a room on April 25 to be sure we were on time for the Cruise next morning. The shuttle picked us up at the airport after about 20 minutes wait. The room we got on first floor was clean and no noise from outside. Breakfast in the morning was delicious and plenty of it.
There was a shuttle from the hotel to the ship, but that was no good The shuttle cost $8 a person, but could not take everybody there was signed up. We called a taxi and the fare was only $15.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Kaj S
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It's a Best Western, so I wasn't expecting anything really amazing. My room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was really good. Eggs, pancakes, bagels and cream cheese, as well as a selection of pastries. There were also several fast food options within walking distance if I needed dinner or a late night snack. My only complaint was that there was a gross smell in the hallway off of my room. I wasn't out there that long and it didn't bother me too much, so it wasn't worth complaining about.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank highcurrent09
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Spent a couple of nights here when I flew in/out of FLL. This is the best Best Western I have stayed in. I liked the soft red carpeting throughout including the corridors. The room was spacious and had a comfortable bed and all the basic amenities. I was pleased with the continuous replenishment of the complimentary breakfast in the morning -- ensured that the food was always hot and fresh. Ideally located by a McDonalds and numerous gas stations. Staff was friendly and accommodated all our requests.

2  Thank cryptoknight
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We stayed here one night before our cruise and after my last cruise I picked a horrible hotel and I said to
myself I will never do that again and this hotel was amazing. first off the plane I called the hotel from the
terminal and they were there in about 15-20 mins max. Check in was a breeze, The rooms were new looking the bed
was great. i had a fridge and a Microwave in my room and they worked good. There is tons of stuff within walking
distance there is a mcdonalds right in their parking lot, then down the road some there is a wendys and a dunkin
dounts. Also there is a strip mall there with a grocery store and a liquor store and dollar store type of places.
Shuttle in the morning was run by a thrid party and it was $8 a person to get to the Cruise port which was
worth the price, I repeat it was very well organized. i know some posters, posted about slamming doors ? I did not
hear any the night I was there. When I cruise out of Fort Lauderdale again i will be staying here.

5  Thank trev71
Reviewed May 18, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Travelers also viewed these Fort Lauderdale hotels
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Ft. Lauderdale Airport/Cruise
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#12 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airport North Cruise Port
Hampton Inn Fort Lauderdale Airp...
#9 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale Air/Seaport
Candlewood Suites Ft. Lauderdale...
#36 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port
Crowne Plaza Fort Lauderdale Air...
#21 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
8 mi away
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
Fort Lauderdale Marriott North
#25 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauderdale Airport Port Everglades Cruise Port
Rodeway Inn & Suites Fort Lauder...
#60 of 128 in Fort Lauderdale

Been to Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port? Share your experiences!