It's a Best Western, so I wasn't expecting anything really amazing. My room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was really good. Eggs, pancakes, bagels and cream cheese, as well as a selection of pastries. There were also several fast food options within walking distance if I needed dinner or a late night snack. My only complaint was that there was a gross smell in the hallway off of my room. I wasn't out there that long and it didn't bother me too much, so it wasn't worth complaining about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Cancelon, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HotelsClick so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western