We stayed in the hotel for a total of 3 hours by the time we actually got there and then had to leave. The rooms are very nice, the halls don't look quite as good. Very comfortable. It was a little hard to find, but eventually got there. Very close to shopping and restaurants in the area. Would recommend it. No noise factor. No restaurant in the hotel, and didn't have the opportunity for the breakfast as we left to early for our flight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Best Western, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western