This hotel had very nice accomodations - the room was large, modern, and clean. It was a bit pricey, especially for a best western, but location is everything:) The complimentary breakfast was fine, too. Waffles, sausage, eggs, and lots of other stuff. Nothing great, but it was very good.
The complimentary airport shuttle was a nice touch, as well. All in all a good option when needing to stay close to the airport and cruise terminal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western