Stayed in mid-March 1 night before a cruise. Called the hotel to ask about the airport shuttle as well as a shuttle to the cruiseport the next day.
Very friendly staff; clean room with good amenities.
Warning about the shuttles to the cruiseportl: available only 24 hours before the day of your cruise; we waited until we arrived the night before, around 9pm and found that they only had openings for shuttles at 9:30 and 10:30am. Should have called before we arrived to secure a reservation on a later shuttle.
Lobby was crowded in the am since checkout was at 11am and lots of folks were waiting for 11:30 and later shuttles to cruiseport with all their luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Two-Story Hotel, conveniently located in the heart Fort Lauderdale, minutes from Interstate 95, Convention Center and Airport. Ideally located in the heart of the Ft. Lauderdale Air and Cruise Port, the Best Western Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port provides comfortable accommodations for business and leisure travelers to the area. Each spacious, well-appointed room is fully equipped with complimentary high-speed Internet access, cable satellite television with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, coffee/tea maker and iron/ironing board. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Best Western, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Agoda, Reservation Counter and Despegar.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Fort Lauderdale Airport/Cruise Port reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Fort Lauderdale Airport / Cruise Port Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western