$152
$131
$89
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$110
$99
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

Fort Lauderdale Marriott North(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$120
$116
Sonesta Fort Lauderdale Beach(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$157
$139
Hotels.com
$354
  • Pool
B Ocean Resort Fort Lauderdale(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Pool
Pier Sixty-Six Hotel & Marina(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$169
$152
Official Site
  • Pool
Hilton Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort(Fort Lauderdale)(Great Value!)
$246
$206
Hilton.com
$268
$223
1,775 results
All reviewsmake your own waffleswater taxishort walk to the beachbreakfast includedsun trolleyfront desk staffan older hotelnice breakfastyogurtlauderdale beachbeds were comfortableport evergladesnice poolpre cruiseparking garagedefinitely stay here againbars and restaurants
Reviewed August 7, 2017

The rooms are older, but clean. There was a refrigerator and a microwave in the room. We also had a balcony to look over the traffic and the water across the way. There is a small restaurant downstairs and tables by the pool. The people were all very nice. We did have a delay in the elevator, but it was resolved within ten minutes.

Stayed: March 2017
bwfortlauderdalefl, Webmaster at Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’m so pleased that you found us a clean and pleasant place to stay and that our amenities were to your liking. We take real pride in this hotel and in serving guests like you, and I’m extremely happy that you had such a pleasant stay. We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed August 7, 2017

The staff was amazing, the breakfast had something different everyday, and it was so clean! All of the staff was helpful and was always greeting us with hellos and smiles. This Best Western location is now one of my favorites and I only stay at Best Westerns.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

We very much appreciate and value your feedback. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will share this review with my team and we’ll strive to make your next stay even better. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than this one.

Reviewed August 6, 2017

Extremely modernized for an older beach hotel. Great location and within walking distance of beach and shops. Bed was super comfortable. Staff failed to mention charge for beach chairs & umbrella. Also not prepared to pay for parking.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your kind comments. I’m so pleased that you like our Extremely modernized hotel, and I hope you have the opportunity to do that soon. We take pride in this hotel and its amenities and sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve you. I’m glad we could satisfy you, as we do so many others each day. Thanks again for your pleasant feedback.

Reviewed August 5, 2017

Great hotel for the price! Loved Rita at the front desk. She went out of her way to make our stay outstanding. Loved the 1 minute walk to the beautiful Fort Lauderdale beach park. Kids loved the pool.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Trevienne B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2017

Hello Alicia,

Thank you for choosing our location as your choice of stay and we are happy that you chose us to provide your vacation needs. The entire staff always aim to provide the highest level of customer service and I will pass on your comments to Rita. It was a pleasure serving you and we look forward to doing the same in the future

Trevienne Barrett (Ms.T)
Front Office Manager

Reviewed August 4, 2017

I had to cancel my reservation at this hotel several weeks before the trip. I followed the directions outlined by tripadvisor because I booked it through the tripadvisor site. The manager at the hotel refused to give me a full refund because she said I didn't follow the proper channels, I called the hotel directly and cancelled - she said I was suppose to call the central booking department to cancel. I will no longer be booking a room through tripadvisor, and I would advise anyone booking a reservation at this hotel to be very careful about cancelling a reservation. I would suggest booking at a different hotel.

Stayed: March 2017
1  Thank nraymond
Trevienne B, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2017

Hello Raymond,

The hotel has its own cancellation policy and this depends on where and how you booked the reservation in question. We do apologize that the necessary steps were not taken and you were billed a fee. Please accept apology for this and hope this will not be a reason for not booking at our hotel in the future.

Trevienne Barrett (Ms.T)