This was my 2nd stay and it was better than my first time because of the room.
The 1st time I stayed here was by finding it on TripAdvisor and it was just like most of the comments described it. Not a very fancy place, but it is clean, courteous, and serves daily complimentary breakfast. Nothing is extravagant but everything is very nice and pleasant.
My 2nd stay started out mixed up because the room I booked through hotels.com was not the room I asked for (which was anything away from the pool). However when I arrived that was all the rooms that were available. Fortunately a very nice young woman at the front desk (Carol, I think her name was) went the extra effort for me and my spouse and upgraded us to another room without any extra charges. The room was unbelievable, private terrace and view of the ocean! I plan to visit again. Its just what I needed--close to the beach, near everything, convenient, clean, and cozy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale