I NEVER write reviews for places I've stayed, but this place was so great that I felt the need to brag about it!!
I made this reservation last minute during Memorial Day Weekend (and actually got a great deal!). Upon check in, my reservation was literally just made online from my iPhone so they just had to look it up to print it out. I was greeted by Azelia (sorry if I butchered your name!). She was super friendly and got me checked in as fast as she possibly could. She had a great suggestion for dinner (Bubba Gump's...yum!). We did have to pay for parking which was a downfall, but it was one of the cheapest on the strip. It was well worth it to know that our car would be safe and secure in the gated garage that is only accessible by use of our hotel key. I also noted security cameras on the outside and inside of the garage (major plus). To get access into the elevator to get in the hotel, you again needed your key. I thought this was a really great security measure. The hallways were a little bit dated, but our room was AMAZING. Nice crispy clean linens, fully stocked room full of ammenities and a bathroom full of bath and body works goodies. The bathroom was immaculate. There was bath and body works products, kleenex (this will sound weird, but the tissues were created into a flower looking design) and cottonelle toilet paper. The towels were on a rack high on the back wall of the shower so you could easily reach for a towel and not have to get cold. The bed was amazingly comfortable. Each room had a balcony (ours had a private balcony), but the rest of the rooms had a wrap around balcony you could walk around and see the entire city and pool. It was very cool. There was breakfast included which literally had everything you could think of to eat. Bagels, cereal, oatmeal, fruit, eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy, waffle maker, etc. and it was DELISH. We had the option to eat breakfast inside or outside by the pool. There is a computer available in the lobby with a printer for guests to use. The pool was open until 11, there was a bar on site which I can't comment on because we never made it there. The best part of this hotel is that you are literally steps from the beach, but off the strip enough that you don't have to deal with the riffraff. I didn't have a beach view from my balcony, but I did have an equally beautiful view of some palm trees.
This location was so close to everything.
The customer service I experienced was BEYOND excellent. The room was immaculate. There was an incredible attention to detail shown by the owners and housekeepers. Safety was reinforced in multiple ways at this hotel. The food was good. Again, the staff was SO helpful and sincerely sweet.
Go ahead and try this hotel out! You won't be dissapointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beach side Hotel, located just 100 yards to Fort Lauderdale Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Best Western, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, HotelsforEveryone, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus Oceanside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Oceanside Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Best Western Oceanside Inn
- Best Western Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Lauderdale Best Western
- Best Western Oceanside Ft Lauderdale