We stayed in one of the time share rooms at the Pelican in July 2014. We were in room 504 which has an amazing sea view through 4 windows. The room was reasonably comfortable apart from the sofa bed. We asked if we could borrow a roll away bed but this would have been an extra $30 per day. We didn't realise that if you book one of these rooms there is no maid service unless you are prepared to pay, we even had to ask for extra toilet rolls. Also on the slightly negative side, there is no alternative but to valet park and the charge for this is $30 per day. Wifi was only available in the rooms at a charge of $20 per device, although it is free in the public areas. All the other hotels we stayed at during this trip provided this free throughout.
I would not hesitate to recommend this charming hotel despite the comments above. The staff are very friendly and the service is excellent. You would find it difficult to find a better spot for breakfast than sitting out on the veranda. The pool area is very nice and the hotel is directly on the beach.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale