We have been to some amazing resorts and this one was great! Everyone was very friendly and the food at the bar area was really good and ate there everyday. I saw negative reviews about renting owner units on Expedia and I can honestly say that I do not have one complaint. We stayed in #304 overlooking the ocean with a balcony that overlooked the ocean and pool area. Decor was pretty and I really enjoyed staying here. There were lotions, soaps, and hair care provided. Which was nice even though I was prepared to not have it. We got to enjoy all the resort's services. Free umbrellas and chairs laid out for you on the beach. Great lazy river and pool. Towels were provided. I honestly don't have anything negative to say about this place. Highly recommend staying here. I do recommend that you get a car because it is not located to much walkable but 1 mile to me to the water taxi is no big deal by Shooter's. I also found out that this is their slow season in Ft. Lauderdale and rates are really nice and go down even more in September when school starts. It's quiet and beautiful. Had a wonderful vacation.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TravelUp, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale