The location on the beach is just amazing. The service is excellent – there's always someone to ask. The only slightly annoying thing was that almost everyone in the staff asked me to rate the hotel on Tripadvisor (!). For me, that's not a positive thing and It took me quite some time to decide if I wanted to rate the hotel or not.
The restaurant Ocean 2000 serves good food, but in my opinion, not worth the price tag. The brunch is quite pricey as well.
The room was very clean, cozy so there's only positive things to say about it. The location is ok, if you're not afraid to walk (we walked a lot). The privacy and the surroundings was more important for us, than to stay in more crowded areas more close to shops, supermarkets etc. We would love to come back to Pelican grand beach, and we probably will.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale