Lovely resort. On the beach with gorgeous views, spacious rooms, fantastic pricey brunch. A bit out of the way of any external eating/shopping establishments, so a bit difficult unless you have transport. We were able to walk, but easily a half hour or more. the sun trolley was at least a 20 minute walk. A Beautiful resort, that we would visit again.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale