The Pelican Grand was a fantastic place to stay with my family over spring break. The rooms were clean and large, the extra family room on the end was a nice touch. The balcony was beautiful. The beach front is beautiful and the beach chair service is prompt, polite and well worth the extra cost. The food was abseloutely delicious, the icecream store was quaint and cute. The staff were very friendly and willing to help. The place had a great vibe and was a great place for my kids to play and the rest of my family to relax.
Although I did have a couple complaints. The bathroom in the room was small and claustrophobic, the shower was tricky and the bathroom fan was unbearably loud. The restaurant and lounge were almost always understaffed, resulting in often long waits to be seated or to receive food. Generally the restaurant was overpriced, although the food was very good! The stay was enjoyable, despite these few setbacks.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Pelican Grand Beach Resort, A Noble House Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pelican Grand Beach Hotel Fort Lauderdale
- Pelican Grand Beach Resort
- Hotel Pelican Grand Beach
- Pelican Hotel Fort Lauderdale